Criminal Theft Law in Novi, MI
Accusations of breaking criminal theft laws may be surprising to hear. However, those who are facing such allegations can come to The Law Offices of Stephen A. Barker for advice. We offer counsel to individuals who have been accused of unlawfully taking items from locations in the Novi area, and all the cases we accept are personally attended to by our attorney.
We’re prepared to support clients who were confronted in person or allegedly seen on camera. Clients choose to work with our firm because we:
- Have flexible appointment times
- Maintain competitive rates
We’re also proud to say that our lawyer is a member of the Michigan State Bar Association and the Michigan Criminal Law Section.
If the idea of consulting with an attorney who has more than 28 years of experience sounds appealing, you can get in touch with us at The Law Offices of Stephen A. Barker. Should you have questions about your rights under criminal theft law, we’ll address your concerns. Put in a call to our practice in Novi, MI, as soon as possible and ask for our assistance.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Bachelor Of Arts, Dean’s List, Detroit Institute Of Technology
- Juris Doctor, With Certificate Of Excellence In The Study Of Law, Michigan State University School Of Law
- Master Member Michigan State Bar Association
- Michigan Family Law Section
- Michigan Criminal Law Section
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association (Past Member)